More than 80 Petersen students had a morning workout with UNLV men's and women's soccer squads as a reward for being responsible students and Rebel readers.
Chapter 100 provided volunteers to help with the Petersen soccer clinic.
The national Phi Kappa Phi recognized the University of Nevada, Las Vegas chapter of Phi Kappa Phi as a Chapter of Excellence.
Kevin Tamadonfar, the junior 2014 initiate with the highest grade point average.
Welcome to Phi Kappa Phi Chapter 100.
Welcome to the Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi, Chapter 100 at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. Chapter 100, recognized by national headquarters as a 2012 Chapter of Excellence, has been chartered at UNLV since 1967. What started out a group of 20 faculty members and five students has grown into a chapter that initiates approximately 200 new members each year. Phi Kappa Phi is the only national honor society that recognizes superior scholarship in all fields of study and invites into membership the highest ranking students from every branch of learning at more than 300 colleges in the United States, Puerto Rico and the Philippines. Because Phi Kappa Phi is so highly selective, membership is recognized by graduate and professional schools as well as employers. At UNLV, Phi Kappa Phi is the only honor society noted on the university's official transcripts. Members are eligible for local and national awards and fellowships, find mentors and networking opportunities within the society, and receive valuable services and discounts from corporate partners.
President's Welcome »
Welcome to the Web site of Phi Kappa Phi, Chapter 100, at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, founded in 1967.
- June: Two UNLV students have been selected for the Phi Kappa Phi Study Abroad Scholarship
- May 30: Chapter 100 a book drive winner
- Available now: 2014 Phi Kappa Phi Induction ceremony photos available for download!
- Phi Kappa Phi 2014 induction.
- April 25: Rebel Reading Room Reward. More than 80 second and third grade students from Petersen Professional Development School were treated to a soccer field trip as part of the Rebel Reading Room program.
- April 15: Phi Kappa Phi Initiation Ceremony, 6 p.m. in the Student Union Ballroom.
- Volunteer at the Rebel Reading Room at Dean Petersen Professional Development School and the Rebel Reading Room.
- Rebel Reading Room Slide Show
- About Phi Kappa Phi Video on Youtube and on our news page.