More than 80 Petersen students had a morning workout with UNLV men's and women's soccer squads as a reward for being responsible students and Rebel readers.
President Elect Michelle Tusan addresses inductees and guests.
Student Vice President was awarded the Robert Maxson Graduate Scholarship.
Kevin Tamadonfar, the junior 2014 initiate with the highest grade point average.
Welcome to Phi Kappa Phi Chapter 100.
The Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi's Chapter 100 has been chartered at UNLV since 1967. What started out a group of 20 faculty members and five students has grown into a chapter that initiates approximately 150 new members each year. This national honor society is the only one that recognizes superior scholarship in all fields of study. Because Phi Kappa Phi is so highly selective, membership is recognized as a true mark of academic distinction by graduate and professional schools as well as employers. Additional benefits of membership include vying for local and national awards and fellowships, finding mentors and networking opportunities within the society, and receiving valuable services and discounts from corporate partners on items like cell phones, computers, and test preparation classes. It's important to note that at UNLV, Phi Kappa Phi is the only honor society noted on the university's official transcripts.
President's Welcome »
Welcome to the Web site of Phi Kappa Phi, Chapter 100, at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, founded in 1967.
- November 15: UNLV’s Emily Ewing & Kaylee Thompson won a 2015 Phi Kappa Phi Study Abroad Grant
- October 15: PKP Member Showcase Lecture featuring Beth Rosenberg
- September 21: PKP Student Meeting, SU 211, 11 a.m. to 12 noon.
- September 15: Deadline for submitting an application for $1,000 Study Abroad Grant.
- June 2015: UNLV's Katelyn E. DiBenedetto won a national Love of Learning award
- Ongoing: Download 2015 PKP Induction Photos NOW!